99% Purity Local Anesthetic Raw White Powder Tetracaine Base CAS: 94-24-6 Pain Reliever
Tetracaine Quick Detail:
Key words:Tetracaine , Local anesthesia
Synonym: Anetain, Amethocaine, Pontocaine,Ametop,Dicaine
Molecular Formula: C15H24N2O2
Molecular Weight: 264.3633
Description: white powder
Packing: 25kg/Drum,Foil bag or as requirments
Quality Standards Enterprise Standard/Pharma Grade
1) Tetracaine is a local anesthetic (numbing medicine). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body.
2) Tetracaine topical may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
3) Tetracaine topical (for the skin) is used to numb different parts of the body before a medical test or procedure.
4) In the manufacture of pharmaceutical preparation for external use, to relieve the pain of drugs or medication lesions pain.
(1) In biomedical research, tetracaine is used to alter the function of calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) that control the release of calcium from intracellular stores. Tetracaine is an allosteric blocker of channel function. At low concentrations, tetracaine causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high concentrations, tetracaine blocks release completely.
(2) Tetracaine is the T in Tac, a mixture of 5 to 12 per cent tetracaine, 5M(per myriad), a half per mille (0.5‰), or .05 per cent (1 part in 2000) , and 4 or 10 per cent hydrochloride used in ear, nose & throat surgery and in the emergemcy department where numbing of the surface is needed rapidly, especially when children have been injured in the eye, ear, or other sensitive locations.
(3) Tetracaine is synthesized from 4-butylaminobenzoic acid. The ethyl ester is formed through an acid-catalyzed esterification reaction. Base-catalyzed transesterification is achieved by boiling the ethyl ester of 4-butylaminobenzoic acid with excess 2-dimethylaminoethanol in the presence of a small amount of sodium ethoxide.
Related Local anesthesia products list: